The Business Analyst is accountable for leading strategic projects through the analysis, design, and implementation of applications by working closely with business and IT teams thereby ensuring that the goals of strategy, business and technology are aligned to delivery maximum value to the stakeholders.
The Primary Responsibilities of Business Analyst Includes
• Understanding the requirements in depth and developing functional specifications, SRS, use case documents, test plans, test case documents
• Develop generic, reusable data models for trade data related to various asset classes of banking and capital markets
• Leading the intake process adopted for it consulting i.e. by understanding the business and strategic requirements and translating them into technical details for the developers
• Contributing to High-Level design and Low-Level Design of the project
• Identifying and providing the test data required for the delivering the use cases to business
• Own the release management process by validating the test cases run by the developers and reviewing the deliverable for migration to next stage as UAT or Production.
• Coordination with global resources for delivery of services
• Ensures proper governance is followed in projects and day to day deliverables
• Onboarding of users and applications to data lake platform
• Work in collaboration with STO and Data Architect to enhance the data model for EOD and real time requirements
• Work in collaboration with Data Architect to develop roadmap for machine learning for business use cases, defining requirements for developers to implement machine learning and analytics on Trade Data
• Perform mapping of Static and Reference data sources to Trade Data Model and provide mapping logic to developers for implementation
• Analyze and document details of exception management and reconciliation to be implemented in data lake
• Analyze and document specifications for developing data quality and data lineage in data lake
• Run adhoc queries and reports for user requirements
• Understand and clarify work packages of each assigned initiative/project inclusive of constraints (time, cost, people resources) and maintain a customer-centric approach
• Spend 25% of time on project governance and audit related activities
• Builds relationships with stakeholders to facilitate progress
• Leads in the planning and estimation of initiatives of any size and any level of complexity to meet the functional and non-functional requirements of the application.
• Any post-secondary degree in Business Administration or Technology. Professional BA certifications are not mandatory but will add value to application.
• Minimum 3 years of Business Analyst experience (Preferable from it consulting companies, but not mandatory)
• Strong understanding of technology and database practices
• Excellent Powerpoint/MS Excel skills and communication skills are a must
• Drive for results, quality and agility with a sense of complete ownership of business requirement fulfillment
• Ability to translate business needs and technical issues
• Expertise in Data Ingestion, Transformation and Data Visualization
• Advanced SQL skills
If you meet the above criteria and interested in applying, forward your resume at email@example.com
Globewin Consulting Inc.
Toronto Office: 1 Yonge Street ,Suite 1801 Toronto, ON M5E1W7 Registered Office: 2120 FIDDLERS WAY, Oakville, ON L6M0M5, CANADA
Copyright © 2018 Globewin Consulting Inc - All Rights Reserved